Thursday, September 13, 2007

yesterday was a pretty good day

Went into town early, went shopping for Steven's school supplies (and also got myself some very cute ballet flats that were on sale at Target). Met Dan for lunch at the Noodles & Company at Arborland Mall. Work was busy, but that wasn't so bad. Did not have to clean up any dog messes until I got home - he was pretty good yesterday.

And - best of all - it is autumn now! Nice and chilly! Great sleeping weather! I had to pull a comforter out from under the bed last night when I got home.

Today I think I will also leave a bit early. I will drop by the bookstore for a couple of short mysteries, then hit the salad bar at Whole Foods.

Thank God it is my Friday.

Tomorrow, on actual Friday (and my day off), we will head to Riverview to see Steven play soccer. On Saturday, I will do laundry and work on cleaning the house some more.

 

No comments: