Monday, September 18, 2006

sent home from work

Tried to go into work today and got sent home after a couple of hours. I am still running a fever, and my coworkers were worried I might infect some of the patients, so home I went. I took a long nap, and woke up to get a bite to eat, use the potty, and get a drink - I am about to go to bed again.

I rested all day on Friday (in fact, I never even got dressed) and I had started feeling better. On Saturday I went grocery shopping, and that was enough to get me reeling. I was awake most of the night with a fever; today I am still sick.

Tomorrow I will be calling the doctor! This has gone on long enough, and in case I have started having an infection (like the yellow goo I have been coughing up for the last two days indicates I might be) perhaps I can get a prescription for antibiotics.

Ugh. Just ugh!

No comments: