Thursday, April 7, 2005

Spring is finally and definately here. We have both crocuses and squills blooming now. The crocuses are scattered through the grass in the front yard. I think the squirrels must have dug them up from the flower beds, then inadvertantly replanted them in the grass. I saw the first insects of the year yesterday and today, as well!

Have been spending lots of time with the kids this week since it is their spring break from school. Today I went to the city library with Bill. The last couple of days Steven has insisted on cooking lunch for me, which was a nice surprise.

Work has been very quiet. And that is very good for time change week!!

Things seemed to have worked out with my sisters. They, of course, have their own demons to face, and once they understood that I have not been rejecting them, but just trying to deal with memories of horrible things, they were OK. Things also worked out with the person from Dan's family. Things don't seem to be working out with the dear friend, and that hurts. But at least I know that I did apologize, I did try.

I am so tired that tonight I nearly nodded off at work. Time for bed!!

No comments: