Saturday, April 9, 2005

The past two days have been perfect spring days -- clear, crisp, and lovely. Many flowers are blooming now, including the miniature daffodills.

Yesterday I took the kids to lunch at Tios, visited the bookstore, then got ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery.  Today Dan and Steven are off at Airport High School for a wrestling tournament, Bill is out burning leaves in the big metal barrel, and I have been reading the fifth Harry Potter books in between bouts of housework (though I have been going outside with the dog quite often today).

I have now gotten through my Harry Potter reread, something I have been wanting to do ever since I heard that the sixth book will be coming out this summer. I am glad I did this, as it refreshed many things in my mind in preparation for the next book.

No comments: