Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The last couple of days have been sort of weird. Rainy, so most of the snow is gone, other than a pile here and there in a parking lot.

Monday I went out to my Jeep to go to work. I used the fob to unlock the door, climbed in, and then couldn't find the key on my keychain to start the vehicle. I thought I was losing my mind. Bill came driving up, home from school, and he took a look at my keychain and couldn't find the key, either. So he gave me his truck keys and I drove his truck to work.  I called Dan's cell to see if he knew anything about it, and he told me to check the bottom of my purse, that maybe the key had somehow slipped off the ring, and was down in the depths. Sure enough, there it was. Seems mighty suspicious to me.

Last night there was a call-in on midnights, so it was very busy, as we tried to get that person's work done by the end of our shift, as well as our own...I know people will call in, and they have the perfect right to. It's just tiring trying to get the extra work done...

In 31 days I will have my next long weekend from work, and the thought is keeping me going. That's the one where we'll be renting the cabin down in the mountains in eastern Kentucky.

No comments: