Thursday, November 4, 2004

Well, I spoke to soon yesterday about Stevie doing better. I got a call last night from Dan, saying that the infection was back, and that he had to take him in. Little guy is home from school today, ankle wrapped up in hot, wet towels again and propped up. He's in pain, and running a low grade fever.

I have to leave him alone for a few minutes to go get Bill from school (he can't ride the school bus with crutches) and the very thought is killing me.

In addition, both kids have parent teacher conferences today. I am tempted to blow them off, since they are both doing very well in school grade wise. I have always made it a point to go, but this might be the first time I miss them.

And how in the world can I do Bill's doctor appointment, when they take off his cast, and decide whether or not to put on a new cast, when Steven is so sick?

I am at my wit's end today!

 

No comments: