Friday, November 12, 2004

Took Steven into the doctor again today. They were upset since his ankle is quite a bit worse than his last office visit, despite the fact that he has been on an adult dose of Keflex since October 21. They changed his antibiotic to the stronger Augmentin, and he will be on that for awhile. I am also supposed to keep up his hot baths with mineral salts, since they have helped him feel better.

After the doctor's visit, we headed over to the neighboring large Mall, and I got him a breakfast of cinnamon buns and milk. He definately approved.

We then came home, and I had a chance to read for awhile, for what seems to be the first time in weeks. I know I should have cleaned the house instead, because it is horribly messy right now, but it just wasn't in me...

When Bill came home we went shopping for their birthday presents. Steven was happy to get a walk-man that plays CD's, and Bill got a small ipod, which he cannot have until his birthday on Sunday.

My sister from Tennessee was supposed to be up here for the UM football game this weekend, but I have not gotten any phone calls or emails from her, so I do not know if she came or not. Hopefully she will call, and not just show up, as the house is incredibly messy right now, and my plans tomorrow (depending on how Steven is feeling) consist of working outside (might be one of the last semi-warm and sunny days of the season) to plant the last of the bulbs, and to get a couple of really cheap bird feeders and hang them where the cats can watch them through the window...so I will be even messier than the house...

No comments: