Wednesday, November 3, 2004

I am finally making some headway on copying my jazz cds on itunes. I have nearly 900 songs, with only a smattering of CD's left to go. icon_biggrin.gif I haven't really gotten going on the classical ones, yet...I've been mostly doing rock with Bill. Poor kid is climbing the walls these days, and feeling very confined ever since he got on the crutches.

I'm thinking about surprising him on Friday. Its a halfday for him, so I am thinking of taking him to the big mall near Ann Arbor, and getting one of those free loaner wheelchairs so he can get out of the house and be sort of mobile for a few hours. icon_smile.gif All he has had is home, school, and the doctor's office.

His next appointment will be Thursday. They are taking the first cast off, then evaluating his condition, and perhaps putting another cast on (which is what I'm sort of expecting to happen).

Steven is doing much better from the staph infection. He will have scarring on his ankle, but that seems like it will be the worst of it, thank God. icon_biggrin.gif

Well, Bush won the election. We've had lying hypocrites in office before **cough cough** Richard Nixon**cough cough** and somehow survived. We will survive another four years of this one, too.

And who knows? The idealist in me says that maybe in the next election there might even be a candidate I want to vote for. What would that be like?

No comments: