Saturday, November 20, 2004

In the past week, Steven has started doing a lot better. The new antibiotic seems to have done its job, and done it well!  Bill's ankle was pronounced 80% better by his doctor, and he only needs to work on rehabbing his nerves (balance, etc.)

Unfortuantely, Bill has come down with a nasty cold, which he has since passed on to both myself and Steven. So we are just doing our best to relax and rest and drink a lot of fluids  these days.

I am beginning to think it is a conspiracy to keep me from running errands (I am a month behind in doing them, and have to among other things, get rid of the check from my dad's estate and buy my train tickets to go visit my buddy in NYC).  And the less we talk about the housework the better.  Though last weekend, I DID manage to plant the spring flowering bulbs, and hang the bird feeders near the windows for the entertainment of the cats.

And my sister never called , and never came by, so I don't know what's going on with that.

No comments: