Monday, November 1, 2004

One more day until the election, and then, hopefully, the disgusting mudslinging political ads will cease. No one I know pays attention to those things, other than to feel complete disgust for them. I wonder how much money is wasted on them? On things no one watches, and everyone hates? But that's politics in this country for you.

I do not like Kerry at all, and I despise Bush. I feel like I am choosing between the lesser of two evils. I will have to pinch my nostrils shut when I cast my vote. One panders to the far left, the other to the extremist religious right. Who does that leave for someone in the middle, who wishes to see compromise between the two sides, to vote for? No one, that's who!!!!!!!!!

Steven has finished his course of antibiotics, and it looks like he will have some scarred areas on his left ankle. But the areas are healing nicely, other than that, and there are no new areas...on Thursday we will find out if Bill will still need a cast or not...

No comments: