Thursday, February 21, 2008

a much better day

Today was much better. No dog mess. No flat tire. Work was pretty quiet.

I got to see bits of the lunar eclipse through the windows as I walked around the hospital.

Given how cold it is outside tonight (low teens Fahrenheit), that was probably the better way to see it!

I remember going outside for house one night last winter with Steven to watch for the northern lights (which never appeared). It was warm for Michigan in the winter - up to about freezing - and we sat outside for hours in lawn chairs, drinking hot chocolate and watching for shooting stars and laughing. It was a lot of fun. God, I am so blessed in my children!!!!!!!

When I got home, there was a huge owl in the yard. His hooting was as loud as a German shepherd's barking. LOL!!! It was a beautiful thing to hear!!!!!!!! It echoed through the trees.

And life is good - my finger is much better!!!


Tags: ,

No comments: