Saturday, November 17, 2007

the last few days

I have been a bit under the weather the last few days. I have a cold, I am blue because I could not go visit Bill on his birthday due to the dog being so incontinent, and I've been having a bad period with a lot of cramping and back ache this month. The latter will be ending soon, thank goodness.

I've been trying to get a lot of rest so I can feel better.

I have been doing some cleaning in the house. I actually got the kitchen table cleared off, which is a minor miracle, as it is one of the greatest "junk catching" areas of the entire house. Mail and all sorts of stuff just collects there and breeds and makes even more stuff.

But now, other than a couple of cookbooks, it is all cleared off and ready to be used on Thanksgiving.

Got most of the rest of the kitchen clean, too.

Considering how I have been feeling the past few days, I am proud to get that much done!

No comments: