Saturday, June 30, 2007

vacation - the first three days

On Thursday I was still stressed out and sick after Wednesday and all of the dog problems. I slept as much as I could.

Steven came home from wrestling camp.

On Friday I took the Jeep in for an oil change. Afterwards I went to Trader Joe's (I love their French lemonades) and then to the regular grocery store. I got all sorts of healthy foods to cook a lot of home meals in the coming week.

On Friday afternoon I cleaned the upstairs bathroom. That is the bathroom where I have spent so much time being sick, and the toilet was nastier than a public park porta-potty. But it is sparkling clean now!

Then I cut up all sorts of veggies to make a great salad, and got dinner ready. We had stadium brats, four cheese mashed potatoes, salad, watermelon, and corn on the cob. With chocolate ice cream and cookies for dessert.

Today I took Steven to the massage therapist. I am working on laundry, and have been watching the Tigers game (as I have on all of my days off).

Tomorrow will be gardening...

No comments: