Sunday, December 14, 2008

my week off is nearly over

It was a long week, and not particularly restful.

For myself I made the appointments for nuclear medicine and endocrinology for my thyroid. I will have two days of testing by the nuclear medicine department at UM Hospital in early January, and will see the endocrinologist in early February.

Steven's post concussion syndrome is back in full force, so this week he saw the neurologist again, and started getting chiropractic care for his neck.

Last night Dan was up all night with vomiting and diarrhea. I am expecting to start myself, as will not stay away from me, even when he is sick.

Lord knows I do not feel well and am very grouchy today.

I did most of the Christmas shopping and decorating done.

I slept as much as I could this week, so I am merely tired rather than exhausted.

I reread a big fat book by fantasy writer Steven Erikson.

I do not want to go back to work tomorrow.

No comments: