Thursday, July 7, 2005

While very glad Bill is home, and delighted that he had a wonderful time, I have not been feeling well the last few days. The pollen count has been very high lately, and my asthma has been acting up. It did not help that I spent many hours outside  weeding the garden and planting flowers and beans on Saturday, and that we ate outside on the deck every meal we could over the lovely holiday weekend. Tonight every time I started to laugh at work, it freaked people out because they could hear me wheezing as I laughed. But I have made it to nearly the end of the week, and that is always a good thing.

This weekend will be the town fair, with plenty of rides and music.  Depending on the weather, we hope to make it to the Rotary chicken dinner  on Friday and to the fireworks over Ford Lake on Saturday.

  

Stevie will be going to wrestling camp in Columbus, Ohio next week. When he gets back, we will go the Pink Floyd  Laser Spectactular in Toledo.   Then Billy will be going to wrestling camp the week after. One week after that, and I will get my two blessed weeks off of work. So the vacation is in sight.

I did get a chance to read the latest book by Dan Simmons. Olympos was a wonderful science fiction novel. I am now reading a book called The Hallowed Hunt by Lois McMaster Bujold, and also Ship of Magic by Robin Hobb.

No comments: