Sunday, July 10, 2005

Well, early this morning my younger son was off to wrestling camp for the next few days. I might take advantage of his being gone to watch a stack of dvd's I've been wanting to see. I just wish they could go to a closer wrestling camp than one in another state, nearly a four hour drive away. Since both of them have had a concussion in the past two years, I worry about them getting a serious injury at camp. Well, next week it'll be the older son's turn -- and as he is a senior next year, this one will be his last! (YAY!!!)

We were up late last night packing, but I did manage to sneak in time to watch a movie called National Treasure starring Nicholas Cage. It was very dumb, but managed to be just entertaining enough that I didn't turn it off in complete disgust. I'm really glad that I didn't pay big bucks to see it in a theater, though!

Fifteen work shifts left before vacation, including tonight's.

No comments: