Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Steven will be home from wrestling camp sometime tonight. I ran to the store a few minutes ago and got some ice cream and some other stuff to fill up the cupboards and freezer again. Man, can 12 year old boys eat!

The hurricaine Dennis remnants still have not arrived, though we had normal rain last night (I drove all the way home in it, though it must have missed Detroit and the baseball All-Star Game). I guess it went a bit further west and is hanging out in Illinois. As long as it lets us go to the Pink Floyd thing on Friday night!!!

A friend gave me some bearded iris roots yesterday -- lovely peach colored ones! YAY!!

Work this week has been bad - high patient census and very busy. Am glad that there are only two nights to go (and only 12 more before my vacation!!! ). I need the vacation. I am getting so burned out, I don't even want to read books or watch movies!!!

No comments: