Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Well, the second person responded much better than the first one did, though I would be truly shocked if she was ever cruel to anyone in any way. And if she ever were to be cruel, it would be for a darned good reason, and she certainly wouldn't be self righteous about it afterwards. Two down, the hardest one to go, and I think I will spend at least a couple of days thinking about that one quite a bit. Very delicate situation, there with sisters and Mom's papers.

We're halfway through March now, and our yard is still covered with snow. The poor animals are so hungry -- we even have deer tracks coming up to our feeder, the poor things must be starving to go after sunflower seeds. I've been pouring out seeds on the ground, as well as filling the feeders. In many years the snow will have melted and it will be mud season for St. Patrick's Day, but not this year.

I am hoping to go out to either lunch or dinner with Dan on Friday, we haven't had much time alone lately. If we go for dinner, there is a nice restaurant over in Willis called the Pickle Barrel that I would like to try out. If for lunch, we would probably go out for Chinese food, as I need to get the oil changed in the Jeep, and the dealer is very near our favorite Chinese restaurant.

Saturday will be spent in Dundee for (what else?) a wrestling tournament. I did housework like crazy today, trying to catch up a bit before the weekend...

No comments: