Friday, March 4, 2005

Somehow I managed to crawl through the work week, but it wasn't easy. On the other hand, its over now, and that's a week I won't have to live through again. I still have that bad cold, so have struggled with an on-and-off fever  and headache  all of the week, But I will have a day to rest tomorrow, so maybe I can start to shake this thing.

It will be a busy weekend. Tomorrow, on Friday, Dan will take the sixth graders on the middle school team to a tournament just for them. Bill will be leaving with the high school team to Battle Creek for the weekend to go watch the high school team championships. Steven and I will have the house to ourselves and are already planning on having pizza and garlic bread.  On Saturday Steven will be wrestling in a huge middle school tournament, at Riverview, one of the biggest in the area. Very few kids from our district have ever won that tournament, and a lot of people have high hopes for him. On Sunday I will be back to work, and will miss seeing Steven wrestle in the MYWAY regionals at Pinckney.

But for now, it is time for sleep, and sleep is very good!

 

No comments: