Saturday, February 26, 2005

Well, the last day of my vacation ended up being a lot like the first day, with lots of housework, watching a couple of movies, and waiting for the menfolk to get home from a wrestling tournament.

Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow.  I am wondering why I am giving all of my inheritance to my children rather than up and quitting my job like my sisters...though that is all self-pity on my part, and know my children need the money for college more than I do to sit around on my butt!

On the other hand, today was lovely and sunny, and the dog greatly enjoyed going out and running around.

In an hour or so, the tournament should be over, and I can have a vehicle to run to the grocery store. And the return of my husband, who I hardly even saw over the past week and a half, though that is in no small part to both of us getting that evil cold.

I did get to IM chat for awhile with my buddy in Albuquerque, which was great, as I haven't had a chance to talk to him or to his sweet wife in months, as we have all been so busy. And I got to talk on my cell to my buddy in New York, which was also great. He had to tell me that they have opened up a Krispy Kreme near where he lives, as he knew the kids would want to hear that!

Will be glad when Dan gets home, hope its before dark so we can go for a bit of a walk if my lungs are up to it!

 

No comments: