Thursday, February 10, 2005

Am feeling much better today than yesterday. Got some good sleep last night and the sun is out today!(Though the ground is covered with snow, and it is very cold outside). So I did my normal wintertime thing when the sun is out and I am alone in the house by doing a bit of naked sunbathing on top of my bed. We rarely see the sun in Michigan in the winter, so when it comes out I try to soak up a bit of the rays. My bed is surrounded by high windows (no one outside the house can see in), so I just curl up with a book in the sunlight and relax. I always feel better after I do that. I still have to sit down and pay the bills for this month, but I think I will do that when I get home from work tonight.

Steven wrestled last night for the first time in quite a while, and did well, winning both of his matches. Those were his first official matches of his school career, as all of his matches last year were counted as exhibitions, as he was only in sixth grade then. The matches from earlier this year were in wrestling league tournaments rather than school sanctioned events. So these were the first, and he was happy to win both. And I was very happy, as he came out of them with no headache, no dizziness, and no other symptoms that the concussion might be bothering him.

One more night of work this week, three next week, and then I can have my blessed days off.

No comments: