Friday, December 10, 2004

I am glad the workweek is over. The last couple of nights have been sort of rough. Last night the computers unexpectedly crashed for hours, crippling our ability to properly do our jobs, as all of  the patient records are computerized. Tonight we ran out of ribbon for our automed machine, which is something we have to have to properly do our job. So two people had to drive to a hospital in Detroit (the closest hospital we could find that has the same model we do) to go borrow a ribbon.

At least I can nearly talk today -- after nearly a week of this cold. But I truly can't complain. Last December in the course of one week I got so sick I was coughing up blood, my older son got a concussion, and my father got sick and was hospitalized far away, and I couldn't go to see him. That was a horrible week.This one is merely irritating.

No comments: