Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Dan has an infected jaw and is on antibiotics (clindamycin) for it.  I wasn't sure if our cheap HMO would pay for the prescription, since it came from a dentist rather than an insurance plan MD, but he said it went through. Now I just have to try to get the dental insurance, which is through the union at my work, straightened out. On top of the infected jaw, the poor man seems to have developed a nasty case of the flu -- he's been running a fever, sweating heavily, and every muscle and joint in his body is aching.

The kids have decided to do twice a day wrestling practices for the rest of holiday break. They go to the high school practice in the morning and to the middle school practice in the evening. That's a lot of hard work, and I hope it pays off for them!

I picked up my train tickets to NYC yesterday. The trip is starting to seem real to me now!! This is the first time I will have been away from Dan and the kids other than a weekend when my father had cancer surgery. I think I will have a lot of fun with my friends!!  We are talking about going to a concert by the New York Philharmonic, which would be just plain wonderful!!!

No comments: