Saturday, June 13, 2009

Things are going better today

All of the extra sleep from my collapse yesterday afternoon seems to be paying off. I feel better today (though still very tired). Of course, no dentist appointment and no championship to be lost by a team I have been following for some thirty years also makes things better!

I caught a ride with Bill into town and went to the library while he was working. Dan and Steven are up in the Hell/Hamburg/Pinkney area for a soccer game. I skipped the game because it is cold and drizzly outside today, and I do not want to risk getting sick.

I am about to do some laundry. Not my favorite activity, but one that is badly needed! I am also nearly got caught up with typing up some entires with my book blog over at livejournal, and am nearly done reading a book Amazon sent me to review.

I am glad we are having a relatively quiet day today!

No comments: