Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busy Saturday

My last day off before Dan and I drive to New York for a wedding next Friday!

I spent the second day in a row doing as much laundry as I could. I also packed pretty much everything other then my camera, toiletries, and medicines, and those things should be quick. So that is one big task out of the way! YAY!

Bill helped out by planting the snow peas and working in the garden, so that was something I did not have to worry about!

In the evening we watched Steven play soccer. His team won 2-1. YAY!

Then we came home and watched the Red Wings win game two of the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs - they beat Columbus 4-0. YAY! And we also ate dinner.

We were about to watch the Tigers, but the kids wanted to watch Quantum of Solace, so we watched that instead. Turns out that the Tigers won their game, too, 2-0 over the Mariners. YAY!

No comments: