Monday, July 30, 2007

therapeutic massage - a revelation

My younger son played five complete soccer games in one weekend earlier this summer and developed painful shin splints as a result. Sad

So following medical advise, I started taking him to a massage therapist. It helped him immensely. The first time I took him in he could hardly even walk - when one of his muscles released in the course of that treatment it sounded like a gunshot/car backfire. Shocked But he felt so much better after that. Cool

Well, my husband got me one hour gift certificate earlier this year, and I finally used it on Friday. My appointment was right before my son's. Smile

Man, I did not know that I was in literal pain from head to toe until I got that massage. Shocked

When she got done, all that hurt was my bad knee. Smile

I did not realize how my middle aged body was a mass of aches and pains until they stopped. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Man, what a revelation. Smile
Cool

No comments: