Thursday, September 2, 2004

Two sunny days in a row! Two sunny days in a row! Three clear nights!  I love these clear nights -- makes it so much easier to see (and dodge) all of the stupid deer running around in the roads! I hope this clear weather can continue until the weekend! Please! Please!

At least I do not think I have an ear infection. Today every time I blew my nose my right ear popped, so I think it is just my allergies. Hopefully if I switch from Claritin to Claritin D for a few days, some of the thick sinus drainage will dry up, and the pain in my ear will go away with it.

My friend John (that sweet man from Chicago) is supposed to be spending next week down in Florida on vacation. That state is about to be hit by a huge hurricaine, so I hope that his vacation will not be ruined (and I hope all of the people who live down there will also be fine, of course). My other friend John (the sweet man from Toledo) will be flying out to San Francisco in the morning, and I hope his vacation will also be free from natural disasters.

A friend brought in his deer hunting bow to work for me tonight, to see if I could pull it back. He uses a woman's bow, as he says it is a lot lighter and easier to use out in the thick woods. I had no problems, and neither did the other woman who tried it. We are trying to figure out a Saturday when I can take the boys out to his house and let them try to shoot the bow, and do some target practice with arrows. Jim figured if I could pull back the bow, so could my sons. So now we have to try to figure out a date. Bow hunting season starts on October 1, and he lives out in the country, so I hope we can find one before then, when the woods get to be crawling with hunters.

No comments: