Friday, September 17, 2004

This is a week I am glad is over. The air is filled with pollen, so both my and Stevie's  allergies have been cookin'. My ear is still bleeding from the infection...Stevie has a weird skin rash (allergic dermatitis) on his lower legs, and is on amoxicillin for a bladder infection... and Dan's blood pressure is still out of control, he is his fourth or fifth medication now...they keep putting him on stronger and stronger things but nothing seems to help...he is currently on a lisinopril/hydrochlorothiazide combination product...

Not a happy week...

Tomorrow I hope to do little other than rest. Although, besides resting, I will still be going to the concert, and hope that my health allows me to enjoy it. At least it is jazz...if it were hard rock, I think I would be scrambling to give my tickets away. It's funny how life works...when I bought the tickets I was squirming around and bouncing up and down I was so happy...now I just want the ear infection to go away, and Stevie to feel better, and get about 12 hours of sleep...

No comments: