Saturday, September 25, 2004

Have made it back from the soccer game on this rather cool and cloudy fall afternoon. I have a bit more time now.

Bill's soccer team was crushed 8-0. Stevie's team did the crushing, 7-0 plus some more goals that were disallowed. Steven even scored one, which is unusual for him, as he is something of a defensive expert.

Steven is feeling better. He went back to the doctor a couple of mornings ago, and his urine was free of blood. So he fought off the infection, with the help of anitbiotics. My ear is much better, and I no longer have great big scabs all over it. I am glad for both of us. Dan's blood pressure is still out of control, or so he said the last time I asked.

Right now I'm just sort of chilling out, doing housework  and waiting for Dan to come home. He called to say he might be too late to go to that weird thing, as it is over an hour's drive away and dinner is to be served at 5PM. Not sure if we will go or not if we miss the food...

There will be another great jazz concert next weekend, with legendary pianist Dave Brubeck. A lot of my friends will be going to this, so I went ahead and ordered a ticket yesterday. The Rockefeller Cebter Jazz Orchestra was awesome, and I have the feeling this group will be as well.

No comments: