Saturday, July 24, 2004

It was a rough, long week at work, capped off on Thursday night by a call-in and a computer downtime. Even after two days off, I feel exhausted and my back still aches. Doesn't help that Dan came home last night with an attitude, yelling at me then storming out of the room before I could even have time to say hello. Unfortunately, while the doctors wanted him to have his MRI and exam as soon as possible, the hospital is overbooked and he won't be able to have them until late August, and even then his appointment is scheduled for 2AM. And who knows if they will even find anything, much less anything that can help his headaches and rotten attitudes that go along with them.

In this case, it was the same old crap. He had promised that morning that he would come home in the afternoon and we would all go the big Ann Arbor Art Fair together. It was his idea, his suggestion, and his promise. And, then, of course, he didn't show up until late that evening, much too late to go anywhere. He was certain I would be angry and yell at him (after all, I am so well known for yelling at people), so he made a pre-emptive strike. (rolls eyes)

The children are home, and that, at least, is delightful to me. Back to work tomorrow. Hopefully this week will be better....

No comments: