Friday, July 25, 2008

exhausted

Last night was just a terrible night at work. We had a call in and not much coverage for the sick person, which meant I had to literally do the work of two people. Throw in the hospital computers going down for three hours for scheduled maintenance, and it being the end of the week so I was worn out anyway...and it was just a terrible night.

I am paying the price today with stress diarrhea.

I had been planning on going to the University of Michigan Botanical Gardens today to experiment with the macro setting of my digital camera, but I do not want to get far away from a bathroom. Which is really too bad, as wandering amongst the flower gardens and greenhouses would have been really relaxing (which is exactly what I need today).

Hopefully  I will feel better tomorrow for the Tigers game...

 

No comments: