Monday, July 14, 2008

the dreaded butt scope! oh no!

I had to go to the ER with bloody diarrhea back in March; my butt has bled on a near daily basis since. When I went to the doctor for my yearly GYN exam in June I brought up the continuing butt issues. They cannot tell why my butt has been bleeding, and decided that I need an endoscopy.

Now I dread this thing. Dan hates tattoos, but if I were to ever get one, it would be of an "Exit Only" sign on my butt!

When I dropped Mr. Grinch as a friend a couple of years ago, I got stress diarrhea almost every day between February and December. I did not go to the doctor about it because I did not want a butt scope.

But it is time. Time to put on my big girl panties - er  make that- time to take off my big girl panties - and have this done. My guts - and butt - have not been right for far too long and it is time to find out what is wrong.

The butt scope is scheduled for the first week in August. I will get a four day weekend out of it, but I sincerely doubt I will enjoy and part of it.

 

No comments: