Monday, July 14, 2008

Amazon Vine

I got an email asking me to join the Amazon Vine program.

Apparently, it is a program where they give you an occasional free book or the like (it looks like the limit is one per month) as long as you agree to review it.

They give you a list of things to choose from, then mail you the item for free.

I do not think that you have to pick an item in months that you are busy or where nothing looks appealing to you.

I decided to give it a try and chose a book about a town in New Jersey that has a lot of championship Little League baseball teams. Since one of my own children does one of his sports on an elite national level (or at least he did as a middle schooler) I thought it would be interesting to see if other families/children in other sports would compare to some of the things we have done/seen over the years. I also thought that Dan would read that particular book.

So we will see how this goes...

No comments: