Monday, October 29, 2007

been obsessed lately

I have not made entries lately, as I have been rather obsessively reading and discussing the latest book by Stephen R. Donaldson, Fatal Revenant. Yes, I can be a card carrying geek at times. <grins>

I am nearly done with my huge project, leading an informal group read of the novel at Ahira's Hangar. When I get done (and I am on the last chapter of the book), I will probably copy and paste some of the posts I made to here, as a form of backup if the board gets hacked.

On the agenda for this week:

Dan, Steven, and I all get to go to the dentist

Steven will wrestle in a national championship (Border Wars organization) this weekend in Battle Creek

I will undoubtedly clean up massive amounts of dog urine and feces from the floor. I do not know how much longer I can endure it, and with winter coming, that will only get worse and worse.

No comments: