Thursday, June 10, 2004

One neighbor started cutting his grass about 7AM. The neighbor on the other side started up his weed whacker shortly thereafter. Darned retirees. I just lay in bed, so tired I had tears leaking out of my eyes. It was very hot and humid again last night, hard to sleep even though I was already very tired...

Some storms started coming through this afternoon. They even set off the tornado sirens for awhile. I got to drive through them on my way to work - not fun! But it has seemed to have cooled things down...

Poor kids, had a half day of school, last school day of the year, and they end up in the basement taking shelter from bad thunderstorms. I promised them a nice lunch at the bakery on Friday to celebrate.

I am leaving for New Mexico in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your journal gives an interesting glimpse into your life.  I like all the little icon/graphics and am wondering what you'd do with larger pictures here.  ¤Holly