Wednesday, June 9, 2004

It was very hot and humid today. I feel exhausted...stayed up until 4AM a couple of nights ago paying bills, haven't caught up with my sleep yet.

The children are very happy! Tomorrow is the last day of school, and a half day at that.Bill is bummed though, beacuse he was given a long reading list and assignment list for English 11. I think he will enjoy The Red Badge of Courage, but he is already dreading the Puritan sermons...They will also both have wrestling practice  three nights a week, and I'm certain soccer  will begin by midsummer, too.

In the meantime, we will be leaving in 15 days! Still have to buy a truck! Dan is runnning around to all of the area dealers trying to make the best possible deal (all of them are coming pretty close to each other, anyway (rolls eyes)) so I hope he finds it pretty quickly! We also still need to find a place to board Max. Dan volunteered to take care of that, but I don't think he's done a bloody thing yet.

I did get Max to the vet today to get all of his shots. They were all due this year...and he's lost weight, so the vet wanted to run an involved blood test on him to make sure he doesn't have any hidden problems. Today (including the heart worm preventative medicine) put me back nearly $400.

No comments: