Saturday, February 21, 2004

Is this thing working yet? It's been down or having problems for days now....
Looks like it might be working now...it's been so long I'm not even going to try to recap what's happened since I last wrote here, as it has been too long!


Instead, today Bill was out in Napolean to watch his team in individual districts. The senior at his weight won the challenge match, so got to wrestle today. In fact, that kid is going to go on to the regionals, and I hope he gets to go to states from there. :)
Dan and Steven and I headed down and spent the afternoon in Dundee. We went
to Cabella's out door superstore and spent a few hours, weighed Steven in for tomorrow's wrestling tournament in Dundee, and ate dinner.


Steven is having a huge growth spurt and it is incredible how much food the little one can consume right now. :) He has grown several inches in height since Christmas. :)


Now that wrestling season is over, hopefully Bill will let himself eat, so he can grow, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something that is not so blissful is the fighting that has been going on between Dan and myself. Valentine's Day is a perfect example. He promised several times to spend the day with me. Of course, he went to a wrestling tournament instead. And he doesn't understand why I consider his promises to be yet more lies...

No comments: