Sunday, December 28, 2003

Yesterday our anniversary lunch was quite entertaining. We went to a Mexican restaurant which carries hundreds of bottled hot sauces for sale and which lets you sample them. When the people who work there heard my croaking voice, they offered me a chance to clear out my sinuses, and I decided to take them up on it. We tried ten or so brands, none of them horribly hot, until Dan slathered one of his chips with something called Instant Death...good thing I had a milkshake and was willing to share. ;)

Today my sinuses are draining some nasty stuff again, so I am just spending the day quietly resting until it is time to go in and work a midnight tonight...
My personal rules for surviving weeks when I have to go back and forth between midnights and other shifts (like I will this week):

1. rest as much as you can...

2. eat whenever you remember to...its the lack of real meals that can screw you up more than the lack of sleep...

No comments: