Saturday, December 27, 2003

Today is sunny and balmy, above freezing. Since it is our 18th wedding anniversary and I want so much to go on a walk, we will be walking around the yard soon, as it is warm enough (we hope) to not get my asthma going...
The park would be better, along the river, but I will accept the yard as long as I can get some fresh air. ;)
We will be going out to lunch or perhaps dinner with the children, letting Bill choose when he is done with wrestling practice this afternoon.

We will go see Return of the King this afternoon as a family. :)
A quiet day, but shouldn't be too taxing on my healing lungs...

What we are reading these days:
me: HMS Surprise by Patrick O'Brian
Dan: a history of the Apollo space progam
Bill: a Tolkien reference book
Steven: a different Tolkien reference book

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :D :D :D :D

And, my goodness, have fun at ROTK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Hey, how did my nick get created for this stuff? From AIM? hmmm)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Happy Anniversary wishes. I am looking forward to meeting you in New Mexico. :) Dan

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good wishes, Fist. :) We are looking forward to making bakery runs with you (not to mention having some serious talks about books) with you in June. :)