Thursday, December 25, 2003

We got a lovely surprise this morning; an unexpected snow, to give us a beautiful Christmas morning. I only wish I felt a little bit better, so i could take the dog for a long walk...but I am feeling a little better every day, so hopefully soon... :)
We had a quiet morning, opening up our gifts, listening to music, eating a big breakfast, taking naps...no elaborate gifts this year, just small and simple things -- the kids have been quietly playing with their board games all day ...

We are listening to quiet instrumental Chrsitmas music, and are happy -- but would be happier if we knew my father were feeling better -- he has been in the hospital for over a week down in Arkansas and I haven't been able to go see him because I am too sick myself, and don't want to expose him to my infection...but we will call him in a few minutes...Love you Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the kids have been playing quietly with their board games, but I do keep hearing comments from the talking gollum action figure!!! What a hoot! :D

Anonymous said...

And Bill is feeling better after his concussion last week. He got it last Wednesday night in practice. Today is the fist day that he hasn't had any spells of confusion since it happened. And Kay is finally able to talk a little bit for the first time since two Tuesdays ago, and is hardly spitting up any blood. She is getting better.