Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ugh

Dan suggested that I start documenting how bad I feel all of the time, in case it is ever needed medically or whatever.

Sunday I felt exhausted beyond description. I got up for a couple of hours to eat breakfast, went back to bed. Slept for a while, then lay there for 45 minutes, unable to move because I was so tired. Dragged in to work that afternoon, but accomplished little while there, as I was so tired. Did talk to one of the supervisors about my options for dealing with the constant exhaustion. All of them involve medical excuses from my doctor.

Monday was my day off. So tired I was afraid to drive, for fear of getting into a car wreck. Did drive, to take my younger son to the chiropractor in Saline. Did sort of "wake up" in the car while driving a couple of times, as my mind had wandered off in a tired fog. No accidents, thank God.

Today: slept twelve hours last night. Still not feeling well. Cannot get warm. Took a shower last night before bed not for hygiene but to get warm from the hot water. Still cannot get warm today. Still have the cold I started coming down with two Fridays ago. Blowing lots of green goo out of my nose; have terrible headache. Need a nap, but cannot take one since it is a work night.

No comments: