Sunday, January 17, 2010

still exhausted

I am still exhausted most of the time. It has been over a year since I had to drink the radiation to kill my thyroid, and I still feel like crap most of the time, which is why I do not post very often. Not much point in continually posting that I am tired and feel bad! Not to mention that I really hate complaining and whining.

I am so exhausted most of the time I am approaching wit's end. It seems like all I have energy to do is to drag into work, with little to nothing left over for a personal life. I have to budget my bit of energy - as in OK, if I go to the library and/or grocery store, I will have nothing left to do the laundry...I do not even have the energy to do something as simple as drive up the road a few miles on a day off to watch a movie, much less anything else. My days off are spent sleeping twelve hours, getting up for a couple of hours, taking a nap, getting up for a couple more hours, then going back to bed for the night. And that sucks.

Even though Dan and the kids do a lot to help out, the house is always a mess. I do not have energy to even do simple things like go out for a walk and get some fresh air.

I hate my life right now.

And yes, I still go in for blood draws every six weeks, and they are still working on getting my synthroid levels right.

No comments: