Sunday, February 1, 2009

Well, the new furniture did not come, as it was supposed to on Friday. They said that two of the three pieces have been made and are at the Belleville warehouse. The third has yet to be made by the factory, and they are saying to look for all three to be delivered on Valentine's Day weekend. I am looking very much forward to the new furniture, and reclining in front of the big window and fireplace in the front room with a jazz CD playing and a good book to read

Well, last week was rough. Lots of snowy roads - I saw many people off in ditches both driving in to work and driving home from work. But I did survive, and hopefully I will never have to work another day shift. I cannot stand waking up in the darkness and cold, as I had to for the month of January.

In addition, we all have a nasty bronchitis. "We" meaning everyone here at home along with everyone at work. Seems to be the thing going around the area right now.

After only having Saturday off, tonight I will be heading in to work to go back my usual Sunday through Thursday second shift (providing I am feeling up to trying). I have the feeling this might be another long week to start off February, after January being an extremely long and unpleasant month.

No comments: