Tuesday, May 6, 2008

sigh

Well, my weekly Monday stress diarrhea (which has been going on for at least three straight weeks now) has decided to stick around on through Tuesday this week. So I feel crappy and tired and grouchy today. I think I might have to go back to crackers and apple sauce for a couple of days. I hate having bad guts. I hate having a health professions job  that stresses me out so much. Tonight I hate being a life long Detroit Tigers fan. God, they suck right now. Yet another shut out and yet another poor starting pitching performance. So much for the team all the talking heads predicted could score at will this season. They SUCK.

Bill has registered for a couple of classes at the local community college. The university he is transferring to requires a couple of 100 level classes that Ball State did not. So he will take them at the community college over the summer and save himself a boat load of greenies.

My goals this week:

Finish reading Brasyl - that book is my bane right now. I have been reading it for what feels like weeks, and I keep nodding off whenever I try to read it. I am down to the last 2/3 of the last chapter. I need to finish that puppy so I can go on to something I enjoy more.

Finish typing up my little reviews of books I have finished reading - there's only a couple, as I have been focusing on trying to finish Brasyl.

Plant the vegetable and herb garden after the dentist appointment on Friday, weather permitting. Just a few herbs and a couple of tomato and pepper plants, not a ton of stuff this year.

Mop down the basement with Lysol.

If I can get those things done, maybe I will actually have time to work on my little story I have been trying to type in over at Ahira's Hangar. I really want to be able to work on my story!

 

 

No comments: