Wednesday, March 18, 2009

back to work

Made it back in to work last night - after missing seven work days and two weekends where I did very little other than rest and sleep. I made it through about half of the shift before being ready to collapse from exhaustion. Luckily, there was an extra person scheduled, so I could leave without disrupting anything or anyone.

I cannot wait until I start feeling better and can reclaim my life!

Came back to work getting earfuls of nasty rumors that a lot of things will be changing in bad ways simply and seemingly for the sake of messing with people. I am getting so sick of the poisonous atmosphere, but feel that I CANNOT start looking for a new job (if that is even possible in this bad economy) until I feel better. It would be too stressful for me and too unfair to my new employer.

No comments: