Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Last Friday while driving down to the school to pick up Steven, I noticed that everything had turned all green. And a rabbit has taken up residence in our yard. Also, the hundreds of crocus bulbs I planted last fall are finally coming up, and a few even have buds on them. Spring is definately on the way!

Last night my head hurt so bad I ended up leaving work early...it was a nasty one, hurt so bad I was feeling dizzy...still had one today, but it is better, so was able to make it through my whole shift. Went out for a healthy lunch at Panera Bread before work (met Dan there), in hopes that eating a healthy meal would help me feel better. I also picked up a CD of highlights of Don Giovanni at Barnes & Noble...will probably listen to it tomorrow.

Have been reading some Roger Zelazny again lately. Finished his novel Eye of Cat, set in the desert Southwest yesterday. Really makes me look forward to seeing Canyon de Chelly National Park in June!!! Started reading This Immortal today, but didn't get very far into it yet...

No comments: